This is the new 2016 version of our original Classic Track frame – reborn as the ultimate fixed gear/ss machine. The frame features a smooth tig welded main triangle made from double butted 4130 chromoly tubing for a tough and responsive ride. It still comes with our much loved flat crown forks for that classic style however these have now been updated with a 1-1/8″ threadless steerer tube for a stiffer front end.
The Allday has been designed with versatility in mind – as such we’ve increased clearances to now take up to 35c tyres and have added bosses for bottles, mud guards and front and rear racks. So whether you’re looking for a stripped back track bike, winter trainer or urban haulage bike the Allday can handle it.
• 4130 Chromoly steel w/Double-butted main triangle
• Medium drop brake caliper compatible
• Investment cast 120mm spaced dropouts
• Threaded dropout adjusters
• 27.2mm seat post
• 1-1/8˝ threadless steerer/headset
• 68mm bottom bracket, ISO threaded
• 700c x 32mm tyre clearance
• Lugged flat crown fork