Reynolds 725 fromBrother Cycles. From my own personal experience of owning one, this frameset is lightweight, stiff, aggressive, and gorgeous. Definitely KEIRIN inspired! Today, Brother Cycles have re-released the 725 which features some new upgrades and now available in two stunning colors.
The latest edition of our ever popular track frame, made with Reynolds 725 heat treated steel tubing. Fully lugged construction and super tight true track geometry gives this frame a Keirin feel which is equally at home racing on the track as it is on the streets. For 2016 that Keirin influence continues with this is stunning metallic lilac paint job.
Other changes for 2016 include the polished stainless dropouts, and slightly more clearance on the fork so you can now run up to a 28c tyre up front (25c with a brake).
- Reynolds 725 CroMoly double-butted main triangle
- Reynolds ‘R’ round blade track fork
- Short drop brake calliper compatible (front only)
- Polished stainless horizontal dropouts
- 27.2mm seat post
- 1˝ threaded headset (not included)
- 68mm bottom bracket, ISO threaded
- 700c x 28mm tyre clearance (max 25mm with front brake)
- Optional fork drilling
- Frame weight (54cm) 1875g
- Fork weight (uncut) 750g
So if you’re in the market for some radical new steel… get the Reynolds 725 Track Frameset!
View the entire Brother Cycles 2016 catalog HERE!