Ornot has been hard at work to create an all new and improved jersey. After a year’s worth of prototypes and test rides, we can proudly release the latest addition to the our line, the all new House Jerseys.
While creating the House Jerseys, we focused on riding comfort and fit. These jerseys feature a slimmer, articulated cut, with a shortened center front and new lightweight zipper to get the jersey to lay as flat as possible. In addition to fit changes, the House Jerseys feature new fabric and sleeve cuffs. We utilized ultra-lightweight, micro fiber spandex on the sleeve and front panels. This extremely soft and stretchy material allows for a great fit while maintaining maximum wicking capabilities. The micro-mesh side panels and neck yoke have excellent breathability and our new sleeve grippers keep our longer sleeves in place. As usual, these House Jerseys were designed in San Francisco and are produced right here in California.
– Comfort gripper and longer sleeve length.
– Ultra-Lightweight, microfiber spandex sleeve and front panels for perfect fit.
– Wicking and cooling micro denier polyester back panel.
– Micro mesh side panels and neck yoke for maximum ventilation.
– New, light gauge zipper for reduced weight and bunching.
– Updated graphics for 2016.
– Available in three colorways: Classic Black, Blue Line and the all new Plum design.